Vacation Rental Home in White Mountains
Vacation Rental Home (Cozy Cottage)
Just a short distance from the campground come enjoy our cozy retreat we call our Cozy Cottage. It is situated on a quiet country road tucked into the woods of the White Mountain National Forest. You are within a few hundred feet of trails that lead you right to the Mahoosuc Range of mountains and the Appalachian Trail. This three bedroom, one bathroom cottage with a large dining area as well as a great room for relaxing in the evening. Sit outside in your Adirondack chairs in the evenings around your own fire pit. Gas Grill also provided. All campground amenities are still available for your use as well.
- (additional person fees will be charged)
- 2 Night Minimum/ 3 Night Minimum for all holidays
- 50% due at time of reservation.
- $139.00 per night plus 9% NH tax (Family of 4)
- Additional Person Fee - $5.00 per day for ages 6-17 / $10.00 per day for ages 18 + No More than 8 people
- No daily or overnight visitors allowed in rental units; without prior permission.
- $834.00 + 9% tax weekly rate Stay 7 Pay 6! (plus additional persons fee)
- Inquire about rental here
Our Cozy Cottage Accommodations include:
- Master Bedroom – Queen Bed
- 2nd Bedroom - two Twin Beds
- 3rd Bedroom – Twin Bunk Beds
- Living Room – Full Sized Sleeper Sofa
- Kitchen: refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and pots, pans, cutlery, plates, glasses etc.
- Full Bathroom tub, shower, toilet and sink
- TV w/DVD in living room
- Free Wifi
- Fire pit with chairs
- Gas Grill with cooking tools
Sorry NO Pets in this Rental Home.
Looking to ATV on Jericho Mountain where you will find 1,000 miles of interconnected trails? Use our cottage as your home base. Enjoy your days on the trails and evenings hanging out around the campfire in the private backyard. There is NO direct trail access from this property.
This Cottage is a perfect spot for:
- Families of up to 8 people. We are just minutes away from the many attractions including Storyland and Santa’s Village. We will provide you a list of great hiking and swimming suggestions.
- Base Camp for Hikers – Perfect for a group of friends that need a base camp during their adventures in the White Mountains. If you are hiking The Whites you will be just a short 14 miles from Pinkham Notch Visitors Center; where all great hikes begin.
- Touring on Motorcycles? What a great spot for you as we have an oversized garage to keep your bikes warm and dry overnight.
- Looking to ATV on Jericho Mountain where you will find 1,000 miles of interconnected trails? Use our cottage as your home base. Enjoy your days on the trails and evenings hanging out around the campfire in the private backyard.
The cottage sits on over 3 acres; of which one acre is an open grassy yard that the kids can play some of the many yard games we leave for your use.
- Since we own Timberland Campground just 1 mile down the road; you will have access to the amenities such as the in-ground pool, playground and our riverwalk trails. Young kids love Firetruck rides; check schedule.
- This property will be available year round so whether you are coming to the White Mountains to enjoy summer activities or winter skiing or snowmobiling; check out our vacation property; we are just minutes from all kinds of activities.
Call for more information or to reserve your White Mountain Vacation Home at Mahoosuc Trail House getaway today!
Timberland Campground 603-466-3872
No Smoking $250.00 cleaning Fee will be assessed and it will be charged to your credit card.
Check-in any time after 3:00pm. Check-Out by 11a.m. This enables us to ready the unit for the next guests. There is no housekeeping for this rental at this time. You must leave the home the way you found it or may lose your deposit. Broom swept. We will do the rest.
Rental Reservation policy: 50% of stay due at time of reservation.
Cancellation policy: We have a 14 day cancellation policy. If a reservation is cancelled 14 or more days before your arrival date, a refund of your deposit will be given minus a 10% processing fee which is non-refundable. Refunds are not issued for reservations that are cancelled less than 14 days before your arrival date. Please note: If you make a reservation less than less than 14 days before your arrival date, and end up having to cancel, that deposit is non-refundable.
A $100 security deposit is required. Half of the rental fee is required for a deposit. Rental unit tax is added upon arrival. The $100 security deposit may be paid by separate check or credit card. This deposit will be returned when you leave, provided there has been no misuse or damage.