Come enjoy our rustic cabins!
Perfect for a family or hikers that are looking to get out and enjoy the beauty of the mountains all day. Enjoy all of the benefits of camping but not the worries about the weather. When the day is done; and and the fire is out turn in to a nice comfy bed in our rustic new cabin.
Two full beds, one with a twin bunk; a kitchen table is provided. You provide the rest. Bring your own linens. Bathhouse is just a short walk away.
- $79.00 per night plus tax (Family of 4)
- 2 Night Minimum/ 3 Night Minimum for all holidays
- All Rental units reservation policy: 50% of stay due at time of reservation.
- Not to exceed 5 people
- No daily or overnight visitors allowed in rental units
- No tents allowed on rental units lots
- $474.00 + 9% tax weekly rate (plus additional persons fee)
- PET FRIENDLY
Our Cabin Accommodations include:
- Two full beds, one with a twin bunk
- Kitchen table
- Fan if needed
- Inquire about rental here
- Please recognize that camping is inherently an outdoor, close to nature experience and accept its accompanying risks and holds Timberland harmless for the same.
No Smoking in cabin, rental trailers or any public buildings. $250.00 cleaning Fee will be assessed for smoking in any rental unit and it will be charged to your credit card.
Check-in any time after 3:00pm. Check-Out by 11a.m. This enables us to ready the unit for the next guests. There is no housekeeping for these units, you must leave the unit the way you found it or may lose your deposit.
Rental Reservation policy: 50% of stay due at time of reservation.
Cancellation policy: We have a 14 day cancellation policy. If a reservation is cancelled 14 or more days before your arrival date, a refund of your deposit will be given minus a 10% processing fee which is non-refundable. Refunds are not issued for reservations that are cancelled less than 14 days before your arrival date. Please note: If you make a reservation less than less than 14 days before your arrival date, and end up having to cancel, that deposit is non-refundable.
A $100 security deposit is required. Half of the rental fee is required for a deposit. Rental unit tax is added upon arrival. The $100 security deposit may be paid by separate check or credit card. This deposit will be returned when you leave, provided there has been no misuse or damage.